The University College Hospital, Ibadan is the oldest Teaching Hospital in Nigeria with a bed capacity of 1000 patients and the Hospital offers diverse and specialized services in various aspects of healthcare.
The Management of the University College Hospital, Ibadan hereby invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Chief Medical Director (CEO)
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- The Chief Medical Director is the Head/Chief/ Executive of the institution. He is accountable to the Board of Management and the Honourable Minister of Health.
- The Chief Medical Director is charged with the responsibility of the execution of policies and matters affecting the day-to-day management of the affairs of the hospital.
- Candidates must be Medical/Dental Practitioners registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria of not less than twelve (12) years post qualification;
- Evidence of Medical Researches is an added advantage;
- Administrative qualification and experience is an added advantage;
- Knowledge of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) is an added advantage.
- Candidates must be fellow(s) of either the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria (NPMCN) or the West African Postgraduate Medical College (WAPMC) or its equivalent recognised and approved by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN);
- Candidates must have been Consultants for a minimum of five (5) years;
- Candidates must be medically fit;
- Candidates must be of proven good character and integrity
- Salary and Allowances
The salary and allowances will be in accordance with the Public Service Salary Structure for this category of officer.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants are to forward twenty (20) copies of their Application Letters and detailed Curriculum Vitae addressed to:
The chairman , Board of Management,
University College Hospital,
P.M.B 5116, Ibadan,
Application Deadline 13th September, 2018.
- Candidates should also enclose their Vision Statement for the Hospital in the nxt four (4) years in not more than 1,000 words.
- The Curriculum Vitae must include the names and addresses of three (3) referees, one of whom must be a Senior Medical or Dental Practitioner of NOT LESS than twenty-five (25) years post qualification experience and who should be in a position to attest to the candidate’s academic, professional and managerial abilities as well as moral character and uprightness. Recommendation letters from the referees should be sent directly to the above address.