Event Weekly: Book Reading by Aisha Osori, Data Mining and Visualization…
Book Reading by Ayisha Osori
Ayisha Osori will be at the Ibadan School of Government and Public Policy to speak about her book titled “Love Does Not Win Elections”.
Location: 24 Awolowo Avenue, Bodija, Ibadan.
Date: Friday, 27th April, 2018
For Enquiries: 0803 765 9921, 0806 311 4868
Data Mining and Visualization (Using Orange) Training: Primera Consults
Today, businesses recognize that data has tremendous value, which can be used for reporting or data analytics. This can lead to better decision making.
This training workshop is intended exclusively for students, researchers, Intelligence gathering agencies.
It will focus on TEXT MINING for the SOCIAL SCIENCES.
.Why should you attend? WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- You will learn about data visualization and machine learning.
- After completing the course, you will be able to analyze your own data and use them to develop predictive models.
- The course will be hands-on, we will work on examples and do case studies. No boring PowerPoints.
- You will learn about essential approaches in text mining for text preprocessing, visualization, and explorative analysis.
- After completing the course, you will be able to mine your own text data and identify most suitable methods for your text analysis problems.
- The course will be hands-on and will introduce data science concepts and methods through the analysis of real-life data.
- One-day 5-hour hands-on course
- Lecture notes with extra explanations, illustrations, and examples.
- Free software and datasets used during the course.
- Certificate of attendance.
-No prior knowledge on data science, machine learning, or statistics is required.
-Bring your own laptop.
Training Course Duration: 10:00 am – 4 : 30 pm (Saturdays)
Date: April 14 and April 28 (Two Streams)
Venue: Primera Consults Training Hall, Sijuwola House, Wema Bank Building, Dugbe, Ibadan.
FEES (per stream): #6,000 (Covers Lunch, Certificates, Training Resources)
Account Name: Awodeyi Tolulope
Account Number: 0119129035
For registration and inquiry call Tolu on 08053507454
AVIANA NIGERIA INTERNATIONAL EXPO 2018
Who to Participate and Benefit?
The conference is designed to bring together various agriculture stakeholders in Poultry, Diary, Aquaculture, Livestock companies and Farmers, Animal Health and Nutrition, Feeds and Feed Milling, Hatchery/Breeder Farms, Disinfectants,Veterinary Pharmaceuticals, Pet Food and Accessories, Equipment, Machinery Agro-Allied, Trader Women groups/Associations, Agencies, Research Institutions, Embassies, Government ,Banks/Financial Institutions, Insurance, Manufacturers, Producers, Processors, Marketers, Distributors, Experts, Agro Entrepreneurs Professionals, Associations across Africa and other countries of the world for business, knowledge, training/capacity building, contacts, networking’s ,Investment, trade and commerce. Nigeria is the biggest agriculture and agribusiness country in Africa with over 200 million people and over 80 million farmers with over 60 percent into livestock and aquaculture production. The size of agriculture business in Nigeria and other West Africa countries is a big advantage for manufacturers of Poultry, Diary, Aquaculture and equipment’s to exploit their products marketing network and expansion.
DATE AND TIME: Wed, Apr 25, 2018, 10:00 AM – Thu, Apr 26, 2018, 7:00 PM WAT
LOCATION: International Conference Center, University of Ibadan Ibadan, Oyo
Entrepreneur’s Meeting – Ibadan Nigeria
Learn how to become an Entrepreneur by having an additional source of income from Forex & CryptoCurrency. Feel free to attend our Event where we will show you how to make money from a very simple concept which turns over trillions per day.
Please ask for ‘Henna’ on arrival; 07713 610 514
DATE AND TIME: Sat 28 April 2018 12:30 – 14:00 WAT
LOCATION: Koltol Guest House, Ibadan.
Media Ministry Workshop 2.0 by eChurch Project
Media has been revolutionized and redefined; it’s impact is greatly influencing the church massively.
How has this new media been influencing your church?
Is your Church or Ministry championing this cause or at the forefront?
Any Ministry that must survive in this 21st century should invest resources in building the capacity of its media ministry’s personnel and emerging media in order to remain relevant and effectively communicate with this dynamic and ever-changing generation.
This one day capacity development workshop for media ministry’s personnel is designed to teach and explore churches/ministries to the emerging media.
Not only that, this workshop’s scope will indepthly expatiate on how to harness these new platforms to help build a state-of-the-art media ministry that seamlessly and visually connect, interact and engage conversations within the four walls of the church.
The workshop will be facilitated by seasoned Media Professionals, Sound Engineers as well as Video Editing Professionals.
- Pastor Femi Olotorin (CEO of Bezallio Concepts)
- Ayo Paseda (Audio Engineer), CEO Brandshift_
- Pastor Emmanuel Coker (Adobe Video Expert), Power of Short Video.
*You will learn how to:
▪ Build and develop a digital media department, such as multimedia unit etc for your church.
▪ Learn the best strategy for buying media equipment, such as sound equipment, lightening etc from the media experts.
▪ Create a routine maintenance culture for managing your media equipment.
▪ Learn how to create short videos using your mobile phone.
▪ Strategy for reducing wear and tear of your media equipment.
✅ MEDIA HEAD
✅ CHURCH WORKERS
DATE: Sat, April 28, 2018
TIME 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM WAT
LOCATION: His Grace Hotel,1 Aare Avenue Ibadan