You may use the site without registration, but in order to take advantage of some aspects of the site such as the forum and the webstore, you may need to register for an account. Your account is for your sole, personal use, you may not authorise others to use your account, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You are responsible for the security of your password and will be solely liable for any use or unauthorized use under such password.
The categories of prohibited content in this section are mere examples and not a concise list. In accessing the forum and posting comments as well as any other form of content such as under the iReport and Opinions columns; you warrant that you will not post content that
- is defamatory, abusive, obscene, profane or offensive;
- infringes or violates another party’s intellectual property rights (such as music, videos, photos or other materials for which you do not have written authority from the owner of such materials to post on the site);
- violates any party’s right of publicity or right of privacy;
- is threatening, harassing or that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- promotes or encourages violence;
- is inaccurate, false or misleading in any way;
- is illegal or promotes any illegal activities;
- contains personal information of any party such as phone numbers, addresses, license plate numbers etc;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or
- contains any advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation.
While IbadanInsider will strive to verify the veracity of content posted in the iReport column, it does not take responsibility for the opinions and content posted in the iReport, Opinions and Sponsored Post column.
Where you feel that there has been a copyright violation , send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org giving details of the Work which you think has infringed your copyright; proof that the Work constitutes a copyright infringement, details of how to contact you and where possible the copyright infringer.
This site may contain links to other web sites not maintained by us. These links may include listings that can provide you with further information, or links that have been included in materials uploaded to the site by a party other than Company. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the terms and conditions and privacy statements of each and every web site that you visit. We are not responsible for the practices or the content of such other web sites or services. Despite any links that might exist on the site, we do not endorse and are not affiliated with such third parties.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and IbadanInsider with respect to the subject matter of these Terms, and supersede and replace any prior version of the Terms. These Terms create no third party beneficiary rights.
IbadanInsider’s failure to enforce a provision of these Terms is not a waiver of its right to do so later. If any provision of these Terms is found unenforceable, the remaining provisions of the Terms will remain in full effect and an enforceable term or terms will be substituted reflecting our intent as closely as possible. You may not assign any of your rights under these Terms, and any attempt to do so will be void. IbadanInsider may assign its rights to any of its affiliates or subsidiaries, or to any successor in interest of any business associated with the Services.